The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund
Increasing the competitiveness of Kroma d.o.o. by applying network marketing solutions in order to increase market presence
SHORT PROJECT DESCRIPTION
On October 12, 2018, the company KROMA d.o.o. signed with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts a Grant Agreement/Voucher for the implementation of the project entitled “Increasing the competitiveness of Kroma d.o.o. by applying network marketing solutions to increase market presence”, serial number voucher: P19_WWW_2018_0219. The implementation of the project was co-financed from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020.
For this purpose, a business website for the presentation of products and services of the company was created. The goal of the project is to achieve better communication with the public, faster presentation over the internet, and to achieve two-way communication with website visitors, which will ultimately lead to strengthening market position and increase the competitiveness of company. The website will serve as a point of contact for current and potential clients in Croatia and abroad, as well as for the general public who, along with employees, represent the target group of this project.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To create a quality website using 4 different domains (in 4 different languages), where visitors will find all the most important information.
- To create resources for creating and saving time in communicating with existing and potential customers, clients and others.
- To achieve better communication with the public, offering better information.
- To achieve better and faster online presentation
- To increase sales revenue by 15% by 2020 compared to 2017
- To increase export revenue by 15% by 2020 compared to 2017
- To minimize printed advertising materials that take a lot of time and money compared to the previous 2017
EXPECTED PROJECT RESULTS
- To provide better information to interested clients
- To increase demand/interest in company products
- To create resources for creating and saving time in communicating with existing and potential customers, clients and others
- To increase traffic to the website
- To provide access to information to the persons with disabilities.
- To increase sales revenue by 15% in the period of two years from the completion of the project compared to the previous year
- To reduce paperwork (by using less printed promotional materials such as brochures and leaflets)
- To increase EBITDA by 10% in the period of two years from the completion of the project compared to the previous year
- To increase the reputation of Kroma d.o.o. not only in Croatia, but also in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Serbia, which represent out main markets
Total project value
EU co – financing of the project
Project implementation period
October 2018 to April 2019
tel.: +385 535 754 94